Home Photo's Bio

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011 Season getting ready to start...

     Well this year I will fishing the Everstart Central Division and our first event is coming up at Lake of The Ozark's on 3/10-3/12 , then Kentucky Lake 3/31 - 4-2 , Detroit River 7/14 -7/16, Table Rock 10/6 - 10/8 and the Championship 10/27- 10/30 at Kentucky Lake.  I will also be fishing the BFL LBL Division and it starts on 3/5 , then 3/26, 4/16, 5/14 and 9/10- 9/11.  March is going to be a very busy month to say the least, but hopefully I will get a good start to the year.  In the Everstarts I will be teaming up with Harold Buchmeier a good friend of mine and we will be working together for the year in the Everstarts, just as we have in years past for the BFL's.  I have also picked up a new sponsor for the year LEWS Reels.  If you haven't tried out any of their new reels you owe it to yourself to put them in your hands and give them a shot.  3 more weeks before the BFL so I will try to keep you all updated on practice.

GOD Bless

Joel

No comments: