Home Photo's Bio

Monday, May 16, 2011

BFL on Kentucky....

     Well my good fishing continued this week again, I ended up finishing 7th in the LBL Divivsion BFL on Saturday, with 18lb 2oz.   And this moved me into 12 place in points for the season.  I started practice on Thursday and found that some areas were still holding fish from the previous weekend.  And also found a couple others as well and then on Friday I went to a different area of the lake and found about 5 more places with some fish on them.  So on Saturday I went to my starting spot and ended up catching 7 keepers here and had a limit by 646am ! I then just kept hitting my other areas throughout the day and caught at least 10 keepers but, could not get a big bite (6 or 7lb) to push me on up over 20lb, but hey I had an incredible day, I probably caught at least 100 fish. I was throwing crankbaits on a Powell Endurance 706cb, 804cb, and a Powell Max 804cb, with Lews Tournament Speed Spool Series reels in 6:4:1 and 5:4:1 gear ratio.  I just thank the Lord for Blessing me once again with another good finish, without him I couldn't have done it !




GOD Bless

Joel

No comments: