Home Photo's Bio

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ky Lake BFL...



Started practice on thursday and my first stop on a ledge we caught 5 keepers and several other shorties. Went on to some other ledges with some success not as good as the first but caught some more fish. We then started to move north of the Paris bridge to fish a few places up there aand I stopped on a seconday point and caught a 5.10 at this point we had 22lbs and quit for the day. Friday we had a delay starting due to weather. Then we got started at 800 on first stop had a 3pounder. We moved to the next ledge and caught 2 more 3lbers. Then I had a ledge up toward ramp to try and we had several fish here with 4 more keepers and left for the day. Saturday I ran past Paris to my ledge there and immediately started catching fish. I caught 4 keepers here and had to let a 17.5inch smallie go that hurt. Then I started moving up the lake and caught my 5th keeper another 4.5lb fish. This gave me about 14lbs I thought and I needed another 4lber to cull a 15incher out. But it never came and I ended up with 14lb09oz and 10th. I was using a powell 703 glass cranking rod with 12lb triple fish flourocarbon and a 705 jig rod with 15lb triple fish flourcarbon.
Until next time good fishing and God Bless!

No comments: