Home Photo's Bio

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Been bowhunting and Gun hunting with friends and family....

Well it has been a while since I have been on here but I have been very busy, with hunting this season.  Needless to say we have all been hunting hard and don't have  much to show for it except for Keith (Powell Rods) and my Dad.  The rest of us have not seen or not been able to get a shot at anything we wanted to shoot.  Second gun season is coming up dec 2nd and Keith and Gerald (Gman), his wife and Casey Ashley will be here for a few days, hopefully someone will get a big ole buck.  Here is photo's from My Dad and Keith's Buck's 


My dad is on the left ( Gun  Kill)   and Keith is on the right (Bow Kill 42 yards!)

I will try to keep you up to date on rest of the season.

GOD Bless
Joel

No comments: