Home Photo's Bio

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Fishing.....



Well I got to go fishing at Guntersville this past Thursday and Chickamauga on Friday with my good friend Andy Morgan. He called me on Tuesday night and invited me down for a few days to go have some fun and hopefully be able to learn a few things from him. While we didn't catch a lot of fish (trying to catch a 10lber)we were able to catch a few good ones from each lake . On Guntersville we fished swimbaits, rattletraps, and soft plastics. On Chickamauga Andy's good friend Tiper joined us for the day and we fished swimbaits, jerkbaits, jigs, and rattletraps. I will say that I learned a lot in those two days with him and hopefully I can put that knowledge to use in future events. Well got to try to get ready for the TBF event on Lake of Egypt this Sunday hopefully I can get a good start . Until next time good luck fishing !

2 comments:

Basspastor said...

I take it you were fishing with FLW Pro Andy Morgan. If so, what a treat to be able to fish with such an elite fisherman.

Joel Trovillion said...

yes it is and I am grateful to be able to do that. And he is an awesome fisherman and a very good guy.