Home Photo's Bio

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lake of egypt Federation Tournament...

Well went to practice at Egypt on Thursday and caught 8 or 9 keepers (over16") and total weight was about 21lbs. Then on Friday me and my Partner went up again and had a limt by 1030, so I wasn't feeling to bad although the boat pressure was going to be overwhelming for the next 2 days. Sunday Couldn't get my spot where I caught 5 keepers on Friday so went to next place only shorites. Then the next spot produced 2 keepers. By the end of the day I ended up with 4 keepers (4 fish limit) and 10.45lbs and 7th place overall. Did have a chance to have more weight but just had a mishap with the net, it was only 5lbs! Have a BFL next weekend and I am going down Thursday and Friday. Good luck fishing and God Bless!

No comments: