Home Photo's Bio

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Murray Rotary Club Tournament at Kentucky......

     Well me and my buddy Doug decided yesterday about noon to fish this event after we had caught about 20lbs and had a little something going, thanks to a good friend of ours.  So we started off this morning on our first spot and we boated a keeper in the first 5 casts and we ended up catching another keeper and some more shorties here.  Our next spot we caught several keepers and shorties, it was here we caught a couple key fish a 5lb14oz and a 4.5lber.  Then our next spot we caught another 5.5lber and some other keepers that would not help, so we ended up with 21 lb 7 oz and 4th place.  I was using Powell Rods and Lews reels.  As far as patterns and baits I am not at liberty to say as I have events coming up the next 2 weekends and I was asked not to say how I was catching them. 

 









GOD Bless

Joel

No comments: